RV Law has extensive experience handling and resolving workplace issues both in the litigation context and, whenever possible, through more cost effective and streamlined alternate dispute resolution contexts such as conciliation, mediation, and/or arbitration.Common workplace issues include:
- harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment;
- industry and/or workplace policy breaches; and
- misconduct in the workplace,
all of which tend to give rise to an investigation, resulting in possible discipline or dismissal.
Whether you are an:
- employee facing investigatory proceedings, discipline, or dismissal related to a workplace issue; or
- employer requiring proper counsel in order to ensure that proper and legally compliant procedure is followed in carrying out an investigation and any follow up sanctions,
make RV Law your law firm of choice for reliable representation and quality results.