Toronto Estate Planning Lawyers
At RV Law, we have experience assisting our clients with their family estate planning and business succession planning needs. Our convention is to customize essential estate planning documents such as a Last Will and Testament and Powers of Attorney for Property and Personal Care so as to suit the needs and objectives of each testator/donor client and his or her designated beneficiaries.
We also provide our clients with a holistic approach to estate planning in order to deal with special circumstances not adequately addressed by a Last Will and Testament. In order to find out more information about the estate planning options that would best suit your needs, please contact our Toronto office online or call our lawyers at 416-364-5200.
Helping With All Types of Wills, Trusts and Other Estate Planning Documents
The primary objective of our approach is to make certain that your estate assets not only pass to your intended beneficiaries but that they do so in the most tax-efficient manner possible.
In the context of our estate and succession planning practice, we are able to service your needs with respect to the following expansive matters:
- Tax-efficient planning
- Minimization of income and capital gains tax
- Trusts and inter vivos dispositions
- Tax shelters
- Asset and estate tax freezes
- Intergenerational transfers of family wealth
- Preparation of Last Wills and Testaments
- Simple Powers of Attorney for limited purposes
- Continuing Powers of Attorney for Property
- Powers of Attorney for Personal Care
- Living Wills
- Personal directives
- Preparation of all documentation required for probate application
- Preparation of documentation throughout an estate administration
- Succession planning for owners of private corporations
- Advising on all aspects of estate planning and administration
Estate Administration and Probate Lawyers
Additionally, in representing our clients in matters of estate administration and probate, we regularly advise and are retained to act on a wide range of complex legal issues.
We regularly act in estate litigation proceedings whether or not our firm was involved in the preparation of the estate planning documents pursuant to which the administration is governed.
Put a Plan in Place to Protect Your Family or the Future of Your Business
For more information regarding our estate and succession planning services in Toronto, Ontario, contact RV Law and schedule an initial consultation. Call our office at 416-364-5200 today.